Southwest Florida Preconstruction Investment Homes
Three Home Models to choose from:
Standard Features and Specifications
General Construction Features:
- Permitting, impact fee's, builders risk insurance
- Pump / lift station septic system (maximum of 110" in depth)
- Mono slab (stem wall is upgrade, as required)
- Steel reinforced concrete slab and footer
- Steel reinforced concrete block construction
- Hurricane straps per code
- Metal studs
- Engineered roof truss system
- Upgraded cpvc/pex plumbing
- Maintenance free aluminum fascia w/soffit
- Lanai slab (per plan) screen enclosure optional
- White aluminum framed tinted windows with screen
- 8 foot or vaulted ceilings (per plan)
- 9000 square feet bahia sod (80'x 120' lot)
- Cement driveway (std. 25' set-back)
- Thermal raised panel insulated steel doors at entry
- Landscape package
- Complete septic, separate well water system or water hookup
- 40 linear feet of culvert pipe (if required)
- Kwikset deadbolt at entry
- Installed mailbox
- R-30 value insulation in ceiling
- R 4.2 insulation on interior walls
- Premium interior/exterior paint
- Garage door opener w/two transmitters
- Three outside hose bibs
- Architectural shingles (30 yr. limited warranty)
- Washer and dryer hook up's
- Marble interior window sills (Wood optional)
- Ventilated shelving in all closets
- Ceramic tile in kitchen, bathrooms, foyer, utility room
- Plush stain resistant carpet in living area's
- Colonial 6-panel interior doors with colonial trim
- Skip trowel finish on walls and ceilings
- Pre-wire for two phone and two cable TV
- Built-in mirrored medicine cabinets
- Exhaust fan per plan
- 2nd & 3rd bath tile & grout
- Master bath tile & grout
- 1.6 gallon water saver elongated water closets
- Hollywood style lighting
Quality Mechanical Features:
- High efficiency heat and air conditioning with insulated duct system (5 year warranty) (seer is dependant on living sq. ft.)
- Smoke detectors in all rooms (code)
- Quick recovery 40 gallon water heater
Quality Kitchen Features:
- Upgraded cabinetry
- Mica countertops
- Stainless steel double bowl sink
- One-touch quality faucets
- Appliances package:
- Range hood with fan
- 21 cu. ft. refrigerator
- Full size washer & dryer hookups
Available Custom Options:
- See sales person for details
* Standard Features are subject to change without notice
Why Affordable Housing?
Affordable housing has become one of the most important issues affecting the growth in the Florida market. This area has been ignored by builders and developers over the last few years as builders concentrated on up-scale housing during the recent housing boom period. With the significant growth in Florida and with affordable housing construction not keeping pace, the problem has escalated to the point of jeopardizing future growth. Today, there is a significant shortage of both public and private sector employees such as teachers, nurses, firefighters, policemen and service workers. One of the major reasons for the shortage of employees is the lack of affordable housing. Although this problem is significant, it also presents a great opportunity to invest during the front end of an affordable housing growth cycle that could last 5 to 7 years. Our group has assembled several opportunities for investing in the affordable housing market, each of which provides for attractive financial returns, with some having positive cash flow in the year following construction. Overall, we believe the investment in affordable housing is an attractive option for investors interested in diversifying their portfolio.
Key Market Condition Facts
- The S.W. Florida real estate market has seen significant growth in housing starts over the last four years, due to the influx of second home buyers and retiring baby boomers.
- Property values in Lee and Collier counties have increased significantly over the last three years.
- Large investors have focused on Florida growth and have invested significant capital in the Florida real estate market.
- Due to the significant expansion of the Florida market, the unemployment rate has dropped to 2.2 percent and all employers, public and private, are having difficulty in hiring workers to support this growth.
- Initially the S.W. Florida real estate investment opportunities focused on high end housing, but today have changed to a more affordable housing in response to the great demand from the working middle class community.
- Many government officials believe that the affordable housing problem may be the number one problem affecting future growth.
Total out-of-Pocket $5,000
| Appraised Current Value of New Home
- Island Breeze Model
|| $ 230,000
| Total Cost of New PreConstruction Home
- Island Breeze Modellot, home, construction financing & closing costs
|| $ 202,000
| Equity Profit prior to construction
|| $ 28,000
| Projected 12-month appreciation 5%
(2005 Florida Statewide rates 10 - 40%)
Source: National Association of Realtors
|| $ 11,500*
| Gross Equity Profit on Built Duplex
|| $ 39,500*
|*No promises or guarantees of future performance are made.|
You keep 100% of the equity - NO EQUITY SPLIT
Summary of the Program:
- Pre-Qualification - Complete form and fax back to us at 407-898-4631
- Once Approved - 2 checks will need to be written $3,000 in Total; Lot Contract Deposit $1,000.00,Duplex Building deposit $2,000.00.
- Lot & Home Model will be selected. A lot contract will be sent for your review and signatures. (We will assist you on selecting a model home. Once received we will have the builder contract and loan documents sent via FedEx for signatures and required documentation.
- Then $2,000.00 will be due at closing. That makes a total of $5,000.00 cash out-of-pocket needed for this investment. Construction loans, typically will close in 30 - 45 days, no additional cash is needed for closing and zero payments during construction.
At completion (10 to 12 Months), you can sell your home and harvest the built up equity - appreciation or rent it out for cash flow. For those who plan to sell, it can be marketed 3 months prior to completion.